Patent Financing – We Pay All Your Patent Costs.
We give you advice that you could never get from your patent attorney.
- We have skin in the game.
- Our success is based on your success.
- Our financing program is a non-dilutive investment in your company.
Why get patents if you cannot enforce them? Think again.
- Affordable insurance means you can go after those companies who copy you.
- Insurance makes your IP assets valuable because you can enforce them.
- Defensive insurance makes sure a lawsuit doesn’t put you out of business.
Borrowing Money using Patents as Collateral.
You have valuable IP assets, so use them to fund your company.
- Your patents and trademarks can be used as collateral.
- BlueIron offers a unique insurance product that insures a bank so that they can loan up to $5M on your existing assets.
Investing In Patents
Russ Krajec’s new book on intellectual property from an INVESTOR’s perspective.
- How to do due diligence on a startup company.
- How startups use their patent assets.
- A patent roadmap for startups – the first patent is not the most important one.
- And much more.
What Do BlueIron Customers Say?
Hear from Thomas Ruge, CEO of Colorado CodeCraft about financing patents through BlueIron. What is important to Colorado CodeCraft?
- BlueIron’s incentive is to get the best patent possible.
- Cashflow management for startups.
- Large portfolios are financed with low monthly payments.
- Portfolio is curated to your products, your marketplace, and your competitors.
BlueIron as the Investor’s Partner
ANGEL OR VENTURE CAN OWN A PORTION OF THE PORTFOLIO
- Greatly enhance chance of success for startup
- Asset-backed investment with positive rate of return
- Downside protection